Pocket Guns

87GT

.38spl

Dead reliable, fits in the pocket of anything I wear including gym shorts.

Please, for the love of all that is holy, don't carry on your ankle. I don't know if I can think of a worse way to carry. Better than NOT carrying, but man, it's terrible. Takes too long to get to. A person can cover a 15 foot distance well before you can draw a pistol off your ankle. Bad juju.

EDIT: Just saw this one for sale. Highly recommend.

Kahr CM9 or Kahr P380

This. Kahr's are very easy to conceal because of how thin the grips are and some of them are super light. I just didn't like my CW9 because of the two dot sight system but im sure you could swap it out for a 3 dot system...personal preference really. I leaned to shoot on glocks so im super used to the 3 dot sights.

This. Kahr's are very easy to conceal because of how thin the grips are and some of them are super light. I just didn't like my CW9 because of the two dot sight system but im sure you could swap it out for a 3 dot system...personal preference really. I leaned to shoot on glocks so im super used to the 3 dot sights.

Practice shooting without sites for CC pistols. Align the thumbs and let it be natural.

Go old school...Colt Pocket Hammerless. Ergonomics are PERFECTION, reliability isn't an issue, and they are standard all others are compared against. The only drawback is it's chambered in .32ACP, but when you can pick which freckle you shoot them through, that isn't really a factor...

Revolver, snub nose, something in 357mag. it's a faster moving round with good stopping power. several brands out there that offer a variety of hammer choices. I would use an IWB holster. If you already carry something at waist level already and you would like a second fire arm on you than I think Ankle is a good spot for a back up. I don't but I know several that carry two.

I enjoy my keltec pf9 its tiny, good price for it no issues what so ever.

I would never trust this gun as a CC gun. My buddies got sent back to get all internals replaced just after 1000 rounds. They have a great warranty dept. for sure but, it's very common for them to fail.

I would never trust this gun as a CC gun. My buddies got sent back to get all internals replaced just after 1000 rounds. They have a great warranty dept. for sure but, it's very common for them to fail.

Never had any issues out of mine.

If you like the pf9, id recommend the P3AT. Its very similar to the pf9, but half the size. The pf9 is too big as a pocket gun, IMHO.

Maybe that 1 in a million fluke? BIL carried one in which he put much more through then sold to his uncle and to date hasn't had a prob.

I don't recommend it (my recommendation is above) but I haven't heard of them being that unreliable.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Maybe that 1 in a million fluke? BIL carried one in which he put much more through then sold to his uncle and to date hasn't had a prob.

I don't recommend it (my recommendation is above) but I haven't heard of them being that unreliable.

Maybe I'm wrong.

I think the idea behind them is that since theyre cheap, they must be shit. Which isn't the case. Kel-Tec is still trying to make a name for itself, and theyre slowly succeeding.