C7 1/4 mile

thorne

First Dyno of a c7 with headers holy shit it picked up almost 50ftlbs of tq and 25+whp

http://lgmotorsports.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/C7_dyno_no_tune_first_header_dyno_pulls.jpg

WOW

Dyno with tune only

15whp 20wtq Tune only

Livernoise

Edited by Thorne

First Dyno of a c7 with headers holy shit it picked up almost 50ftlbs of tq and 25+whp

http://lgmotorsports.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/C7_dyno_no_tune_first_header_dyno_pulls.jpg

WOW

Bill thats pretty normal - the current Vettes get a very similar pickup (not quite as much torque) but comparable.

The aftermarket is on this car like donkey kong, "1st to market" lol. There are already 6 sets of headers, and intakes for this car... Got to make that margin on the buyers whom actually have money...

Bill thats pretty normal - the current Vettes get a very similar pickup (not quite as much torque) but comparable.

The aftermarket is on this car like donkey kong, "1st to market" lol. There are already 6 sets of headers, and intakes for this car... Got to make that margin on the buyers whom actually have money...

I've seen c6's pickup more power than this with header/tune/intake. That being said the LG post was pretune so there are still some ponies on the table.

looks like Livernoise picked up more

http://image.gmhightechperformance.com/f/miscellaneous/livernois-motorsports-tunes-a-c7-stingray/58724011/livernois-motorsports-c7-dyno-graph.jpg

I've seen c6's pickup more power than this with header/tune/intake. That being said the LG post was pretune so there are still some ponies on the table.

looks like Livernoise picked up more

http://image.gmhightechperformance.com/f/miscellaneous/livernois-motorsports-tunes-a-c7-stingray/58724011/livernois-motorsports-c7-dyno-graph.jpg

Livernois, a real shop!

7 speed manual? What is this sorcery? As if 6 gears weren't already enough.

I think as an extra security measure they should sell each C-7 with a different combination for shifting. While in my C-7 you may shift 3,2,5,1,4,7,6 in yours you may have to shift 7,5,3,6,2,4,1 that would keep things interesting.lol

12.4@116

That's weak for six years of development- my dad's 08 ls3 automatic bone stock c6 on factory street tires went 12.6 at high 114s the only time he took it to the track and it was hot as hades.

Good weather and he could almost hit that.

12.2s on the other hand is a little better and could not be achieved without mods in any weather in his car...

That's weak for six years of development- my dad's 08 ls3 automatic bone stock c6 on factory street tires went 12.6 at high 114s the only time he took it to the track and it was hot as hades.

Good weather and he could almost hit that.

12.2s on the other hand is a little better and could not be achieved without mods in any weather in his car...

Gm has claimed the car is capable of running 12.0's. Don't know if anyone has yet or not though

LMR already has a H/C/I setup for the LT-1, won't be long before there's C7's in the 10's and 9's. Pretty damn impressive for a bone stock car tho, regardless

Saw that Josh and Stephen getting quick on the draw get those early sales.

Dallas Performance just tune only is getting 35/30 out of them!