In need of licensed/insured general contractor

Turbs3000

Looking for someone to come quote about 10 little things on a house my wife and I are looking at. Only rule is must be licensed and insured and be able to provide a written estimate. I'm thinking there are some people on here who are contractors so I'm hoping someone can help. Member/friend/family welcome.

House is in Grove City.

Thanks for the help!

I have worked with a General Contractor for 3+ years on rehabbing my flip houses.

Isaac Thomas with A to Z services. Medium+ quality work, not top notch, but for his prices he can't be beat.

For rentals and rehab's the work is great.

Phone number is: 614-668-6037

Used to build houses for a living (real houses, not this cookie cutter crap) but I'm not currently carrying the ins etc, as I have a full time job.

Gladly help you out.

I'll keep that in mind. For this initial step, the GC must be licensed and insured unfortunately.

Why are you hung up on licensure? Is this for insurance work or something? I have been building and rehabbing houses for years, and I can tell you a licensed contractor is no guarantee that you will get good quality work. It does however guarantee that you will pay top dollar. Just sayin...

Why are you hung up on licensure? Is this for insurance work or something? I have been building and rehabbing houses for years, and I can tell you a licensed contractor is no guarantee that you will get good quality work. It does however guarantee that you will pay top dollar. Just sayin...

More than likely it's for the type of financing, I'm pretty sure FHA has specific requirements on repairs and who and how they are done.

Edited by damreds

No worries, ya it's nothing against you or others that aren't licensed/insured (my dad included). Similar to what Trish said it's due to the rules we have to play by sadly. The work doesn't have to be done by someone L/I but it has to be quoted by someone who is.

The gentlemen above that I gave the information for is licensed and insured.

Are you going to pay someone to quote it if you don't intend on using them?

Yes, No matter what way we go all parties will be satisfied, and just so everyone is aware some of the stuff I will probably have done on the side but some cannot be done that way so no matter what I'll need someone for those.