Pro Audio Designers In Here

2011SVT

The AM radio in my '69 Mach is toast. Looked into the 'repro' radios (old school looks with modern guts) and nearly everyone says they are junk.

So, that in mind, I'd like to build a higher end system starting with a single DIN head unit (I can get a re-popped console bezel for the Mustang for $31 so that's a nonissue). I'm thinking something like an Alpine CDE-HD149BT.

After that I'm lost. Not sure how many speakers I need, where to put them. If I need an additional amplifier.... I think I need a powered subwoofer. What brands/models? If there's a place to go in town that's good at both the design and execution - who is it?

I used to think that I wasn't 'into' car audio (the listening part) but the B&O system in my Audi sounds head and shoulders above any other premium system I've ever had in any car - now I'm spoiled.

Advice?

Thanks!

- Chuck

my '69 Mach is toast....Advice?

Ive worked in car audio for over 15 years and have a 69 mach1 myself. If youre looking for someone to do the work and advise you on what will work in the car, please feel free to gimme a call

What are the fucking chances of that!

:thumbup:

KillJoy