Last TnT of the season 10/27

MrMeanGreen

Think they'll shut it down at the 1/8th due to temps or will they run it full 1/4? If my car is done in time I would like to make it out there to get at least 1 pass in it this year. It's only been 13 months since I last drove it :( We was at trails this past Sunday and it started out with not a lot of people there, but by 2ish it was packed. My buddies were still able to get 4-5 passes in

Meh. 13.2 @ 101. 1.92 60'. woohoo (not).

I think I found my problem out a few minutes ago. I have these stock modified rockers on my car. Supposed to be 1.8/1.85. I always thought something was off. I just spoke with the manufacture that modifies them and he said only put on 1.8/1.85 on them. mine have E and I etched on them (exhaust and intake valves).

Probably why I have zero top end :(.

I saw one of your passes. 10.3x I think. Did you drive it there? Definitely stands out with that blower poking through :)

Yeah, turned timing back due to more boost and it didn't work. Hell, it went 10.26 on 9lbs. Turned timing back up then went 19. Somethins up, dk what. Yeah drove it there and just let some air out of the tires :)