CNBC - Nitrous Oxide: The Car Killer?

Fubar231

Well some so called experts on something they have never used :dumb:

Proper tuning and safe horsepower goals are what most people miss when they set up nitrous, then they go around bitching about how bad it is. Sounds like our government.

I was explaining meth injection to a co worker over speaker phone on his end. Someone over hearing it told other workers we were talking about doing meth and how it's a good thing.

News is retarded. Just like that underground paper article about D Wiggs being a Super car guru shop genius. If they did 10 minutes of research online, they would be saved from looking like idiots.

Comes down to people who have no idea what they are talking about, being the ones doing all the talking.

Huh... I sprayed my relatively stock motor 1995 Z-28 with 150 shot at the rate of 1 bottle per month over the period of 80,000 miles. You know what killed that car? Not NAWS, A 60 year old lady rear-ending me while I was sitting at a red light.

Huh... I sprayed my relatively stock motor 1995 Z-28 with 150 shot at the rate of 1 bottle per month over the period of 80,000 miles. You know what killed that car? Not NAWS, A 60 year old lady rear-ending me while I was sitting at a red light.

TONIGHT AT 6, DO YOU LIVE IN THE VICINITY OF SEPTUAGENARIANS? YOU MAY BE AT GREATER RISK THAN IF YOU HAVE NAWZZZ!

"When people [are] running NOS in racing," Allen said, "They would come back into the pit, take that motor completely apart and rebuild it before the next run."

I happen to be around a couple of cars that use nitrous in competition, and have never seen this happen. My dudes are amateurs though.

I was gonna use NAWS on my car, but now I'm worried I'll have to overnight a new block from Japan and then have Dom and the Mad Scientist tear down the old block and replace the rings I fried. But boy was that fun, I almost had him! But he said I never had my car :(

I was gonna use NAWS on my car, but now I'm worried I'll have to overnight a new block from Japan and then have Dom and the Mad Scientist tear down the old block and replace the rings I fried. But boy was that fun, I almost had him! But he said I never had my car :(

DANGER TO MANIFOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!