Need a COPO Camaro?

gillbot

If people only knew how much it really cost to build a car to go Super Stock racing (and have a shot) this would be gone already...

This. Or how about 350k for the 60's Cobra (only 1 in the nation) that now runs in Super Stock. 200k for the car and 150k for the rest.

This. Or how about 350k for the 60's Cobra (only 1 in the nation) that now runs in Super Stock. 200k for the car and 150k for the rest.

Is that the big block 4 speed car? There used to be one that ran at Div. 3 points meets that ran 9's and sounded nasty doing it :fuckyeah:

I'm not 100% on the engine/trans combo. No, this cobra is brand new. Ran few weeks ago at trails. But it can legally run with challenger/copo/cobra jets now. it was a keep quiet build being it took nhra a year before they gave the ok on it. Pat at PK told me to not say anything about it til it was out. Car owners daughter didn't even know about the car. Otherwise I would have been like "check this out" haha. Car should clean up next year.

Copo shmopo I would much rather go back in time and get a hold of this truck. Look closely and I believe you will see 3 1969 Yenko Camaros and 3 69 Yenko Chevelles.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/buelligan/Yenko.jpg

Or if you must have a Copo this pic is behind Yenko Chevrolet, a whole field of Copo's

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/buelligan/YenkoBackyard.jpg