WTB dzus 1/4 turn fasteners

vw151

Anyone have any of these laying around. I really only need 2.

Even if someone could tell me where to buy them locally that would be great. Otherwise I guess I'll just buy some on the internet.

Thanks.

kurveygirl.com

she has great customer service and every dzuz combo you might want.

edit: local, sorry missed that part.

edit 2: i actually have two laying around. never used, they were extras.

this style (only black):

Dzus%20-%20Panex%20-%20D-ring%20and%20Clip%20-%20small.jpg

let me know if you want them (im in cbus)

Edited by natedogg624

Jegs has some, probably Moroso brand, they might have to order it:

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/KeywordSearchCmd?storeId=10001&catalogId=10002&langId=-1&N=0&Ntt=dzus&Ntk=all&Nty=1&D=dzus&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchpartial&Dx=mode%2Bmatchpartial&searchTerm=dzus

Any aircraft supply would have them at a premium price.

They are made by Southco

Do you need the pins or the clips or both?

I think I just need the pins. I am assuming that what is on there is dzus. It seems all of the clips are on the upper but I only have 4 pins. The bike is black so black is preferred but I'm not really too picky. The bike is a lot prettier than it was but it's still just a track slut not a show bike. I just like to use all the fasteners when riding real fast. At barber I used the 4 and then duct taped over the hole seam. Not ideal but it worked.

I checked JEGS, their fasteners are too big. tell you what. I'll take a picture of what I need because this is my first time dealing with them. I'm not really used to fairings yet.

These are the fasteners. I just need the pins and the plastic washers. IF someone has 2. If someone has the kind with the handles on them that's fine too but I'd like to get 6 of those then just so they all match. I know I'm vein.

IMG_5939.jpg

IMG_5947.jpg

They are sized by grip length and diameter, it will have to match. It might have tiny little markings on it that indicate what length/diameter series it is. Might want to take one out and match it up. Assuming that all are the same length and diameter.

Never seen one put on with pop rivets before, heh...

They are sized by grip length and diameter, it will have to match. It might have tiny little markings on it that indicate what length/diameter series it is. Might want to take one out and match it up. Assuming that all are the same length and diameter.

Never seen one put on with pop rivets before, heh...

Are you around town. If you think you have 2 of them I'll bring one by for comparison.