Marshal Mathers LP2

justinwebb

Sequel to "Stan". Mitchell the little brother to Stan, Eminem raps as Mitchell, the kid Eminem didn't sign an autograph for. Of course in Stan, Stan (big brother to Mitchell) kills himself his girlfriend and their unborn child, So Mitchell is now killing Eminem and himself in revenge.

I like Em when he goes "hard" on a song. Like he raps pissed off/at someone I guess. I think he's good when he does that. I don't like it when he raps about stupid shit or uses that higher pitched voice (I dunno how to describe it).

I gave this a listen a few days ago and hated it, tried it again last night and found a couple songs that I like. In my opinion it's not as good as Recovery and def not as good as the 1st MMLP. I actually like the songs on the deluxe album better than the regular cd ones. Wicked Ways is probably my favorite song, followed by Rap God. After that they just seem to be long songs that really have no flow and no reason behind them. I think what is missing the most on this album is producing by Dre, not 1 song was produced by him.

Other than a few songs here and there, Eminem hasn't done shit in a decade. Even on his better songs, his voice just sounds weird now. I'll give this a listen but I'm not expecting much

I still listen to infinite :fa:

+1