Car ends up on it's roof at WCF

DaddyBuiltRacing

Yeah, if he only pulled the chute earlier :rolleyes:

It would actually help, it could slow the car down and keep it from going over.

there always seems to be about a dozen crashes at that event - everyone goes yolo...

Not as many crashes due to the honda and VW oil downs that kept cars off the track :lolguy:

It would actually help, it could slow the car down and keep it from going over.

I get that, but the guy is busy trying to man-handle the 9 second car away from the walls.. last thing he's probably fixated on is the chute in that split second he had before it rolled.

I get that, but the guy is busy trying to man-handle the 9 second car away from the walls.. last thing he's probably fixated on is the chute in that split second he had before it rolled.

That's why you have to be less of a hero, and on the chute much sooner. There was a guy in a Toyota that almost put it in the wall, but grabed the chute early.

He may of lost the pass, but it saved the car.

The same reaction to counter the turn towards the wall is the same time a season'd driver would reach up for the chute. Shit happens-but a quick grab of the airbrake has saved many, many cars.

That's why you have to be less of a hero, and on the chute much sooner. There was a guy in a Toyota that almost put it in the wall, but garbed the chute early.

He may of lost the pass, but it saved the car.

That about covers it.

9 sec?........you mean 6 second?

We were there to see it, it could have been a lot worse thats for sure.