CR's next drag racer

SRTurbo04

Congratulations, man. Good size baby. My daughter was just over 21in, too. Couple pounds lighter, though. I don't recall my length (heheh) but I was 10lb 9oz.

My daughter just turned 19 in August, though. Luckily, she now sleeps through the night and no longer needs changing. ;)

Man card, turn it in now :lol:

So re ady to leave the hospital lol the couch beds here are not comfortable by any means

At least you had a couch bed, at saint ann's all I had was the chair to sleep on..

You'll be suprised that no car or suv is big enough and you'll want a van or something with more room. When everytime you go somewhere shit doesn't fit, and you have to climb in the car.

At least you had a couch bed, at saint ann's all I had was the chair to sleep on..

You'll be suprised that no car or suv is big enough and you'll want a van or something with more room. When everytime you go somewhere shit doesn't fit, and you have to climb in the car.

Because excursion. ... plenty of space :)

Riverside>St. Ann's for most things. My son was at Riverside and Daughter at St. Ann's and the difference was night and day in just about all areas.

You'll be suprised that no car or suv is big enough and you'll want a van
^^ this. Minivans may be lame, but we've yet to run out of room and we've gone on vacation for 14 days with nothing but was packed inside and had room to spare and enjoyed a smooth ride and create comforts along the way including a plug in refrigerator. Not to mention they are the best bang for the buck out there.

It looks packed but we choose to leave the empty space and room towards the front so we can get to things from the inside much easier.

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg378/pdqgp/packed_zps1ef63655.jpg

Yeah the doctor made us go to grant we wanted riverside but he doesn't deliver there.

Man what's this sleep I used to get holy crap ughh

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/04srturbo/IMG_133682214247024_zpsfe7d7d34.jpg

Congrats Paul, thats a beautiful girl. First car, SRT4 with ebay mods? By then you should be able to pick one up for 1500 or so ;)