friday 11-8

Cordell

It's got a lot more features than I'll ever utilize, but I grew used to the filters of the original CS, and software such as Lightroom and Photoshop Premier Elements don't have a lot of the features I use. Also, fewer and fewer platforms will seamlessly handle the .mrw format (Minolta RAW) that my Maxxim7D shoots. I didn't have very good luck with using the conversion plug-ins with other software, and of course Konica no longer supports the Minolta formats. Having the Minolta, I can begin to understand how Saab owners feel.

One of the few advantages to being on college faculties is that you get great discounts on software for personal/home use. OSU also gives you access to the Adobe Creative Cloud, which has twenty software products: http://wiredout.osu.edu/FileStore/PDFs/Adobe%20sheet%20fall%208-13%20web%20(2).pdf If I didn't have those discounts, I couldn't justify the price either.

After C&C this morning, there's a car show and dyno day in Zanesville. I think it would make a great drive to shoot out there on I-70, then find our way down 555 or take US 22 back in the afternoon.

Guess I'll have to drive the Miata then.

After C&C this morning, there's a car show and dyno day in Zanesville. I think it would make a great drive to shoot out there on I-70, then find our way down 555 or take US 22 back in the afternoon.

Sean and I may be in for this, will you all be at the Dyno Day for a while?