NeverWet Water-Resistant Spray

Fubar231

i'm just curious if you spray it on a shirt like that wouldn't it be stiff and almost unwearable? just like if you sprayed it with a can of spray paint.

I wouldn't want whatever crazy chemicals they are using up against my skin like that either.

I'm betting it's a type of silicone spray. Great for fabrics, leather boots, etc. for obvious reasons. It's not going to hurt you unless you multi-coated your whole body and even then, only if you never took it off. I bet you could swim like a motherfucker, though. haha

And if you paid attention in chemistry, Shane, then yes, oil based products will probably break it down quickly. ;)

Not a silicone, nano-technology. It will be a game changer on multiple levels.

Gotcha. Watched program a long time ago and one of the things covered was a hydrophobic nano-tech based on... it escapes me. It was a show about tech derived from what we've learned about animals. Can't recall what animal it was. Hell, I almost feel like Richard Hammond may've narrated.