KoolRayz $15,000 Grudge Race

wagner

where does the 3 car lengths come in? You can't see the honda, but it's shadow sure looks even with the Camaro.

Pretty impressive for 2.0L liters vs 6(?)L

I have the GoPro footage off the top of Ray's car, you can see how far out Carey gets.

Carey's car is very impressive and he knows his stuff. He raced a drag pack mopar and won with that car too. If all import racers would act the way he did they would get a lot more respect.

where does the 3 car lengths come in? You can't see the honda, but it's shadow sure looks even with the Camaro.

Pretty impressive for 2.0L liters vs 6(?)L

If you watch the whole vid, from the second angle it appears the Honda got out in front early and is then reeled in somewhat towards the end. You can see the Honda had the lower trap but the faster time by .02 seconds.

Rays car rips tits. I hate to be "that guy", but if you need 3 cars and the hit, is it really a win?

No, it isn't. However, if that is what you agree to then it's for the money. Looks to me like the 3 cars was from the spin fest. Neither one of them hooked up at all.

Wags, maybe my eyesight is going bad in my old age, but that doesn't look like he got three cars.

Ray, help me out - did you give up three cars?

Also, sorry to hear the result wasn't in your favor. Props to you for having enough balls to put $15,000 on a race, though.

Wags, maybe my eyesight is going bad in my old age, but that doesn't look like he got three cars.

Ray, help me out - did you give up three cars?

Also, sorry to hear the result wasn't in your favor. Props to you for having enough balls to put $15,000 on a race, though.

When I finally pulled the GoPro footage from the top of the car I was:

1. shocked how far out Carey was after Ray spun. When I get the video done you will see it was a very large gap.

2. How much and how quick Ray pulled on him at the top.

Its not like he wanted to give up that much, but like Ray said, that track was fucking trash unless you were one of the first 2 pairs down.

The S2K got the equivalent of 3 cars and the hit since the track was shit

It's not the "equivalent" of 3 cars and the hit if you can't hook.

You just lost a race, because, you couldn't hook. Shit happens. If you lose because you couldn't hook, you lost. That's like racing someone from a light and going back later and saying he only won because he had 3 cars and the hit, when you just spun your ass off and gave it to him.

It's not the "equivalent" of 3 cars and the hit if you can't hook.

You just lost a race, because, you couldn't hook. Shit happens. If you lose because you couldn't hook, you lost. That's like racing someone from a light and going back later and saying he only won because he had 3 cars and the hit, when you just spun your ass off and gave it to him.

I was trying to clarify what Wagner said. I wasnt agreeing with or disagreeing with anything

It's not as dramatic at this angle but the s2000went straight for the tree and had to get out of it and was out of the groove too. I agree with all the oil downs the track wasn't as good as it could of been during qualifying but neither car had a clean pass definitely driver skill and a little luck were bigger factors than sheer horsepower alone.