Lastest results... 6.58@220

atomicfusion1647545515

For those that didn't know...

At the World Cup Finals in Maryland we went the fastest we ever have before...

6.58@220 MPH setting new world records once again...

We are still the Fastest LS powered car in the world (MPH) with our 223.28 pass from last year

But this pass made us the quickest (we were already the fastest) in the 1/4 for

Any IRS Car

Any stock suspension Corvette

Any LS powered car on Radials

Any stock suspension Small block car

Any stock suspension car on Radials

Thanks a ton to my crew and all our sponsors for a great showing. We finished 3rd out of a 32 car field and topped off a great season after having to come back after the fire.

1400783_642605359125761_1875057993_o.jpg

Yikes.

I love how it seems like this car hooks 95% of the time. Normally it's pictures don't do something justice, but photos really show how much this thing really gets down off of the line.

You should be down track when this bitch is trucking along, it sounds like the devil himself is coming to fuck your wife, drink your beer, and date your daughter.

I need to put together the video I have from your record passes this winter.

You should be down track when this bitch is trucking along, it sounds like the devil himself is coming to fuck your wife, drink your beer, and date your daughter.

I need to put together the video I have from your record passes this winter.

Best description right there. Congrats to Mark and the team. I know a lot of work went into getting the car back after the fire and it came back stronger. 1.12 60' is just silly!

Out of curiosity... since you may know... What is the "quickest/fastest LS powered car" regardless of tire... do you know?

There is a promod over in Europe that went 6.31@219...

We are the fastest MPH of any LS car in the world, but they have us covered pretty well on ET; however, that car only weighs in at 2400lbs with the driver...

Here in the US, the Promod from Baker Engineering with the 6.53 is the fastest...

We are the fastest on Radials.