Current Model BMW's

Tractor

Also, it could mean the car was serviced for a rattle, or it was serviced because the engine exploded and the transmission was left somewhere down the highway.

I noticed Fiat isn't even on that list.

FIAT hasn't been around long enough for the 3-year metric. Next year you'll probably see FIAT at the bottom of the list with growing pains and all (for instance, the supplier for our armrests must've been making the plastic out of recycled bread based on the failure rate).

Thats how I've always taken that list, as a toyota fan boy, I don't complain about anything that goes wrong with my toyota's because I know it could be far worse. Good example, my 2005 Tacoma, I've had it since new, its had a couple small problems, but its nearing 200k and oil and tires are about all its had. I don't even do any of the PM stuff because its been my experience with toyota that it works better if you leave it alone.

Sounds like I'll just watch Lexus SUV's. Wish they had a larger tow rating, but I guess thats just a good reason to keep my military truck.

still a lot of misinformation in this thread lol

ok I bought my 2008 335xi sport ed. with a manual trans with 36k miles on it.

I now have 110k miles on it

repairs that were done or issues.

the fuel injectors and pumps were replaced by recall, had no issues.

tail light had a malfunction were it tripped the bulb out light. replaced under warranty.

vacuum line cracked then later blow off, had a hard time finding this, so turbos did not make boost, I thought my turbos went bad, but it was just the vacuum line. fixed it and had boost!

water pump went out at 95k miles, replaced that and thermostat.

car started to mis-fire under hard throttle with 100k miles. replaced spark plugs, issue was solved.

My wastegate rattles, its just some noise and I haven't bothered to fix it.

I have a jb4 installed so the car is putting about 14psi compared to the stock 9-10psi

I take it hard into the curves a lot and have no suspension issues.

I drive a lot of highway and I get 26-28mpg, when i drive mostly city its around 20mpg

overall average is 25mpg.

I change the oil around 8-10k miles versus the recommended 15k.

the awd does well in the snow, along with its traction control system.

still a lot of misinformation in this thread lol

ok I bought my 2008 335xi sport ed. with a manual trans with 36k miles on it.

I now have 110k miles on it

repairs that were done or issues.

the fuel injectors and pumps were replaced by recall, had no issues.

tail light had a malfunction were it tripped the bulb out light. replaced under warranty.

vacuum line cracked then later blow off, had a hard time finding this, so turbos did not make boost, I thought my turbos went bad, but it was just the vacuum line. fixed it and had boost!

water pump went out at 95k miles, replaced that and thermostat.

car started to mis-fire under hard throttle with 100k miles. replaced spark plugs, issue was solved.

My wastegate rattles, its just some noise and I haven't bothered to fix it.

I have a jb4 installed so the car is putting about 14psi compared to the stock 9-10psi

I take it hard into the curves a lot and have no suspension issues.

I drive a lot of highway and I get 26-28mpg, when i drive mostly city its around 20mpg

overall average is 25mpg.

I change the oil around 8-10k miles versus the recommended 15k.

the awd does well in the snow, along with its traction control system.