New Honda turbo motors

GGEvo

source on that? sounds awesome.

It's pretty well recorded from various sources (i.e. Jalopnik, C&D, R&T,etc.) that Mazda set a target curb weight of 1000 kilos for the 4th gen MX5. It's legit.

http://jalopnik.com/2015-mazda-miata-will-weigh-less-be-best-car-ever-made-1472596953

I'd have to say the S2000, NSX, and Integra Type-R (for what it was) didn't suck.

Prob my fav 3 acura/honda cars. Id be curious to see someone swap one of the new 2.0l turbo civic type r motors into an older s2k. I finally give them some respect for making there "Fast" model of a civic actually have some balls. The 280bhp they have now is 10 more than the accord v6 vtec and that thing pulls hard for what it is, and its weighs a lot more.

Im excited to drive one of these new Civic Type R's in person. I feel like they finally have got there platforms down a lot better (Since the F20C in the S2K, and the K20), but im really hoping this new 2.0l 4cyl turbo has some serious potential modding. Too bad all the ricers that buy them are gonna be like my factory turbo civic is so fast blababla, i can see it now.

Already looking forward to what BisiMoto is going to do with them, you know its going to be something crazy.