Question on bathroom orientation

Zx2guy19

I know this is a weird ass question to ask on this site, but everyone I ask really doesn't know the answer, and I have to figure this shit out tomorrow:

Picture this:

96" wall for a bathroom. The first 36" is "blank" (the door will swing approximately 30" into the opening) and then the next 60" is a double sink vanity. So:

36" bare wall, 60" vanity making up a 96" wall. Currently, the light wiring is directly in the middle...do you think it is okay to leave the lights in the middle? It will probably be a 5 or 6 light track, so it won't be tiny. I think it'd look weird as hell if I centered the light with the vanity in that 60" stretch, but I'm not sure if it will look weird being right in the middle of the 96" and being offset from the vanity.

Thoughts? Again, I know this is a weird question but there are so many people from so many backgrounds here that I'm sure someone here will know.

Thanks as always!

If possible I would run a wire over to the vanity and put a row of vanity lights in along with the normal bathroom light. I guess a question to ask is whether or not people will be using this vanity for makeup or "getting ready"? How much light will the average person need at vanity? I normally opt for more light rather than less.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Glomar-Ballerina-7-Light-48-in-Brushed-Nickel-Vanity-with-Frosted-White-Glass-Shade-HD-3283/202503773?N=c7pjZ2bcou9%3FNCNI-5#.Upv8ucSkqyQ

Should this 48" vanity go in the middle of my 96" wall or off to the right where the 60" vanity is (centered in that 60")?

If possible I would run a wire over to the vanity and put a row of vanity lights in along with the normal bathroom light. I guess a question to ask is whether or not people will be using this vanity for makeup or "getting ready"? How much light will the average person need at vanity? I normally opt for more light rather than less.

Yes, my soon to be wife will probably be getting ready, but even so, 2 feet of this light will overhang on the vanity. It isn't a huge bathroom anyway (maybe 8x6, so 50 or so square feet) so I feel like centering the light will be enough light for the whole bathroom.