Any antique appraisers on here? I need alot of items looked at.

silverhatch

I'm in the process of cleaning out my grandmother's belongings from my storage shed. I'm looking for someone who can take a look at the entire lot and let me know what is worth keeping/selling.

I also am looking for a decent pawn dealer too. I've never pawned or sold before so I need schooled.

Ebay is also awesome for finding items to compare to what you have and see what they go for. It's like free appraisal research from the convenience of your browser. Ebay also has a "sell one like this" feature that is a real short-cut.

I agree ebay is the way to go for some free appraisals. Even if you don't find the exact item you can find one close more than likely. Just look for some markings, etc. Anything can help. But granted depends how much your time is worth.

just remember if you take it to a pawn shop they have to make money too so they wont give you much because they have to sit on it until it sells, which could be a very long time if ever. Like everyone here already said, do some research to get a better idea of what you have to get an idea of what to expect.