1995 Triumph Trophy 1200 $1500

El Karacho1647545492

I'm just not riding it as much as I'd like to now that I've got the Focus.

Basics:

1995 Triumph Trophy 1200cc 4-banger, British Racing Green

25xxx miles (can confirm exact later today)

Sport(90%) Touring (10%) bike, I bought it as a beginner bike because it's light (536lbs) and cheap.

Had oil changed and leak fixed at Motohio this past year.

Decent tread left on both tires

The Good:

All electrics work fine.

Bike starts and runs fine.

Micron exhaust from previous owner.

Newly upholstered seat done by Auto Additions (or whoever they send that work out to)

Very easy to ride for a 1200cc. I'm a big guy (6'3" 290) and had no trouble riding even with all that power. Very lightweight so it'll get up to speed very quickly, not what I'd call a beginner bike but that's what I used it for, why shouldn't you?

Bike will come with an oversized (relative bought it for me) indoor/outdoor cover and 2 keys.

The Bad:

Throttle cable broken (I'm assuming, throttle moves and is slack), as such you can't ride it home. As I said, it'll start up and run on the choke just fine.

Before the throttle cable went out, throttle grip started slipping, will likely need replaced.

Previous owner laid it down on right side. Scuffed the faring, right muffler, and bar end. Not bad enough to warrant replacing any of those parts, only the brake lever was replaced.

Previous owner replaced indicators with DIY jobs. Subjective, but I'm not a huge fan. They all work just fine.

Previous owner cut a circular hole in the faring next to the gauges so he could wire in a GPS. I removed the GPS wiring but the hole remains. I ghetto rigged a phone case to cover it up but have since removed it.

When I bought the bike there was slight pulsating in front brakes. It disappeared, came back, disappeared. Never had an issue with it.

Clean title in hand, motivated to sell for $1500 but open to offers. Not interested in trades, just cash. PM me or email inquiries to sportcr620@yahoo.com

Bottom line: a cheap liter bike that needs a little work and will make you happy for very little money.

Took this photo a while ago, that tank cover is long gone

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn69/caxide/photobucket-46539-1363037970646.jpg