Ammunition

Patterson

I for one am not "hoarding" .22lr.

I have maybe 4.5 - 5 bricks worth built back up, and 3 people at my house old enough to shoot it, soon to be 4. That's only a few trips out in the back yard or out to the farm on a nice day.

Honestly, that sounds like a normal 22LR usage.

I just do not want to burn up what I have without knowing I can replace it.

:yuno:

KillJoy

I would absolutely hoard it, if I could find enough. I shoot .22 a lot! Let along what I go through teaching classes. For me to feel ok for having classes, I would need 10,000 rnd and then 5000 for personal use. Today's pricing, that's $1800. And that's just .22, not any of the other calibers.

Cabelas says limit one per person per day. But they have no system in place to prevent people from making multiple orders from the same account. All you have to do is clear your cache and re-order. Sometimes you don't even have to do that.

This is what I have done with Cabelas. I haven't place more than 3 orders back to back but it has worked for me.

Like I said deals are out there you just have to wait for them. Slickguns.com is my go to for current deals.

Erik