Viper Crushed!!!

Fubar231

WHY!?! That could of been a great swap car if the motor was trashed, or something! Could of even been a track car if it was title-less, or someone could of filed for one. Seems like a waste of an old GTS (I believe its a older GTS) to me! Also in the comments they say 4 more to go! I hope they dont crush 4 more vipers! WTF is wrong here!

WHY!?! That could of been a great swap car if the motor was trashed, or something! Could of even been a track car if it was title-less, or someone could of filed for one. Seems like a waste of an old GTS (I believe its a older GTS) to me! Also in the comments they say 4 more to go! I hope they dont crush 4 more vipers! WTF is wrong here!

Maybe it's because you wrote your name on the headlight. :lolguy:

I believe that hood alone is something like $15k from Chrysler. Other than the mismatched wheels, the car looked completely fine. As much as I hate to see it happen, I hope they at least raised some hell with it at the junkyard before crushing it. When else would you have the freedom of a junkyard and a Viper with no concern of the damage? I'd spray paint 01 on the doors and ramp that bitch.

bet they were old test mules from Dodge. Since they can't be sold they tend to destroy them.

Someone in the comments also suggested it could have been a former prototype donated to a tech college for training, so it has no VIN and cannot be sold.

Looks like something was painted on the hood, but it's hard to see.

Someone in the comments also suggested it could have been a former prototype donated to a tech college for training, so it has no VIN and cannot be sold.

my high school vocational school had one of them. all of us always fought over who would pull it in and out of the shop lol

P robably some mural knowing Viper owners :fuuuu: