Big Brothers Big Sisters Bowl for Kids Sake!

AngryBMW

Hello CR!

I am currently the head of my banks community action committee and we are focused on helping our surrounding area through various forms of charity. Throughout the year, I help plan, run, and participate with many different organizations that all work to help those less fortunate. Last year, with the combined efforts of our offices throughout Ohio, we raised and donated over $5,000,000!

I am sure everyone here is familiar with the Big Brothers Big Sisters organization so I will focus on this particular event as opposed to the organization.

The Bowl for Kids Sake event is the BBBS largest fundraiser of the year. We are hoping to raise $450,000 this year which will be used to help mentor thousands of children in central Ohio.

My team goal is to raise $200 per person, or $1,000 as a team. I have signed up 3 teams at my bank and will receive a match from corporate on all funds raised.

If you can, please follow the link to my page and help support a great cause! Any amount given is more than appreciated.

http://2014bfks.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=462212&lis=1&kntae462212=FF292EFC285A4601B8B599CDAE58F485&supId=378252347

Thank you for your support!

-Marc

Edited by AngryBMW

• 2 weeks later...