Settlement Negotiator

logo.gif

DebtHelp is a Debt Settlement Company located in Columbus Ohio on Schrock Rd Across from Anheuser Busch.

We are accepting applications for a Settlement Negotiator to work with our client base and to negotiate Settlements with creditors for our established Debt Settlement program.

In business since 2006 DebtHelp has helped thousands of people with their personal debt.

The qualified candidate would:

-Handle Pre-negotiated settlement deals for clients.

-Make outbound and receive inbound calls to and from Credit Card Companies to evaluate and negotiate settlements for clients.

-Make outbound and receive inbound calls to and from clients on our program to answer questions and work through the process with clients.

-Have experience with dealing with consumers over the phone (i.e. Collections, phone sales, etc.)

-Have Negotiating skills

-Be able to assess situations quickly and determine the best course of action to take.

-Have good phone rapport with clients and creditors.

-Be able to work Mon-Fri 9am-6pm

-Have reliable transportaion.

Our Representatives are expected to:

-Effectively communicate with clients and apply the company's process to effectively settle debts for clients while keeping the client informed about their program.

-Work with various creditors and clients to ensure that the program is progressing properly.

-Treat clients in a respectful and professional manner.

-Hit acceptable production and behavior standards at all times.

Benefits include

-1st Shift Schedule

-Full time employment

-Paid Holidays

-Paid Vacations

-Health, Dental, Vison

-401k 100% match up to 6% of your income

-Causual Fridays

-No weekends

Starting pay is $15/hour

Please respond by forwarding your resume to hiring@debthelpcc.com or you can apply online at http://www.debthelpcc.com/debt-help-job.php

Mark, my girlfriend has experience and is interested. What does "behavior standards" mean? Makes it sound like a strict place. Also what is the work area like? Is it a big office floor where you're tied to your seat and have to take exactly 15min breaks/hour lunch? She has a semi-relaxed job now, and asked me these questions before she applies.

This office is fairly small, about 2500sf. Everyone has their own cube and is expected to work their shift of work.

Ultimately what we want are people that are here to help the company grow and prosper.

Everyone does get 2 15 minute breaks and a 1 hour lunch. Are they tied to their seat no, but we do expect people to work while they are here. I have hired many employees that tell me our office is way more laid back than any other call center they have worked in before.

We have work that does have to get done, and as long as it is getting done, no one is ever cracking a whip.