Worst drivers, by make of car

Mojoe

Which Brand Of Car Has The Worst Drivers?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which Brand Of Car Has The Worst Drivers?

• BMW
    • Audi
    • Mercedes
    • VW
    • Ford
    • Chevy
    • Subaru
    • Honda
    • Toyota
    • Mazda

Can we do a Poll on this?

Ford

chevy

Audi

BMW

Subaru

Honda

Lexus

Toyota

Dodge

Smart car

Add more, or post less

Feel free to share why you have the opinion you do of the make of car.

For me, I always end up seeing Lexus drivers cutting people off, no turn signal, never caring about anyone but them in a parking lot, and usually doing 90 on the highway. They never are parked straight, and I just love seeing thing in 2 parking spaces.

Just a little rant thread for fun.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jones, I see what you did there. And I'm sure we can't list all the makes of cars. hell, even lexus didn't make the poll.

And as fas as old people, anyone with CS parking pass, or POS cars, see my thread from a few months ago about anyone with a AM820 Cathlic radio sticker. I stay far away from them.

Old/older person pulled out in front of me yesterday on riverside dr. They were pulling out of there driveway. Lucky for me the roads were not busy and I had plenty of room to react. If I ever get that bad I would want someone to take my license. Driving a buick park avenue.

Can we also make this a list of stereotypes that go with certain cars? Like not only are Prius drivers terrible, but they're the most likely to ride your ass when you're doing 75 in the left lane, then when you move to let them by they stay in the left lane and match your speed exactly to make everyone behind them want to murder them.

Or how no one has ever seen a BMW turn signal in less-than-showroom-new condition.