Worst drivers, by make of car

Mojoe

Which Brand Of Car Has The Worst Drivers?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which Brand Of Car Has The Worst Drivers?

• BMW
    • Audi
    • Mercedes
    • VW
    • Ford
    • Chevy
    • Subaru
    • Honda
    • Toyota
    • Mazda

:lolguy: I don't know how the Nazi War Wagon aka Gestapomobile got past us, but for the record I voted Mercedes in the poll.

If I could have a 2nd vote it would be Mercedes. They've nearly killed my buddy 3 times (except one time it was a girl named Mercedes)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't aware going 7 mph over the speed limit prohibited the flow of traffic. Huh, ya learn something new everyday.

Speed limits are 70.

And yes, no matter how compelling it may be to police the world - if you fail to yield to someone that would like to go faster, you are literally impeding the flow of traffic.

Though Ohio particularly sucks in this aspect.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-uzF7EI_afGA/UBfasdawQnI/AAAAAAAABTM/g57kFZoXfdc/s400/US+Left+Lane+Map.+jpg.jpg

Speed limits are 70.

And yes, no matter how compelling it may be to police the world - if you fail to yield to someone that would like to go faster, you are literally impeding the flow of traffic.

Though Ohio particularly sucks in this aspect.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-uzF7EI_afGA/UBfasdawQnI/AAAAAAAABTM/g57kFZoXfdc/s400/US+Left+Lane+Map.+jpg.jpg

My bad. Wasn't aware they raised them to 70. Last time I was in cbus it was 70 down here and still 65 on 270.

Oh, and all they're impeding are excessive speeders, not traffic. :)

I agree though. Even if I'm going faster than traffic, if someone flys up behind me I get over soon as I can.

My bad. Wasn't aware they raised them to 70. Last time I was in cbus it was 70 down here and still 65 on 270.

I agree though. Even if I'm going faster than traffic, if someone flys up behind me I get over soon as I can.

Cool, it's just courteous. :)

270 is still 65. Most of my problems with impassable traffic are out on the 2 lane stretches between cities

I voted bmw because they're dicks. Always want to tell the world that "I'M DRIVING A BMW".

Come in close second would be toyota/lexus. Toyota Prius and Camry are the worst. After reading the jalopnik article I also tend to believe with them on the lexus rx. I bet you if we can check who own the lexus rx, at least 75% would be Asian people.

All state highways are 70 outside of major towns.

I voted bmw because they're dicks. Always want to tell the world that "I'M DRIVING A BMW".

Come in close second would be toyota/lexus. Toyota Prius and Camry are the worst. After reading the jalopnik article I also tend to believe with them on the lexus rx. I bet you if we can check who own the lexus rx, at least 75% would be Asian people.

HEY MAN, JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW, I'M DRIVING A BMW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!