GoPro+Lions+Man= ?

Geeesammy

I think South Africa actually has three capitals. Wait, I just checked Wikipedia and it confirmed, so now I know I absolutely must be correct in that.

This video made me want to have a panic attack. Like I was just waiting for something to maul him. I think it's awesome and horrifying all at the same time.

Best job in the world. Would love to be this guy. He was saying how he hand raised some of the lionesses, so I am guessing they are used to him. Try that with a wild one I am guessing he would be lunch. The sheer power and the beauty of them are astounding, sad to even think of the possibility of them being extinct makes me mad.

I'm sure if this was your wife or child then you wouldn't be "waiting" on their death. But you seem to be the most pessimistic asshole on CR, so this comes as no surprise.

If you want to take your chip on your shoulder out on someone, do it to whoever is causing it. Not someone you've never met.

have you ever met Tim in real life? dude is supper nice and strikes me as someone who would do anything for anyone.