All positions! Now hiring. Average Joes Powell

Ramsey

Average Joe's Pub & Grill is getting ready to open its fifth location in Powell, Ohio. We are looking for strong motivated staff to join our team.

Powell Store is hiring for Bartenders, Servers & Cooks-

We are looking for motivated people who are excited to work for our quickly growing company. You must be responsible and have reliable transportation. We want outgoing personalities and people who work well with others. Bartenders must have experience, but we are willing to train Servers and Cooks.

Open Interviews will be held at

9890 Brewster Ln,

Powell, OH 43065

Wednesday, January 15th from 4-7pm &

Saturday, January 18th from 11-2pm

In addition we will be holding interviews for Cooks only at our Hilliard location on Thursday, January 16th from 10am-1pm. (1515 Hilliard Rome Rd, Columbus, Ohio 43228)

Average Joe's Pub & Grill is getting ready to open its fifth location in Powell, Ohio. We are looking for strong motivated staff to join our team.

We are looking for motivated people who are excited to work for our quickly growing company. You must be responsible and have reliable transportation. We want outgoing personalities and people who work well with others. Bartenders must have experience, but we are willing to train Servers and Cooks.

9890 Brewster Ln,

Powell, OH 43065

Wednesday, January 15th from 4-7pm &

Saturday, January 18th from 11-2pm

In addition we will be holding interviews for Cooks only at our Hilliard location on Thursday, January 16th from 10am-1pm. (1515 Hilliard Rome Rd, Columbus, Ohio 43228)

Old Wedgewood Pub location? I'll send a bartender your way.

-Marc

She's going to come up...who should she ask for?

-Marc

I believe Abbey Ward and Ashley Hill are running the interviews. Can you pm her name so i can pass her info along and that she is coming down as a friend of the Joes family.

Its currently under construction, but have her come in. Im not there today but there should be a few managers and maybe even the owners.

• 3 weeks later...

9890 Brewster Ln,

Powell, OH 43065

Wednesday, February 5th from 6-8pm &

Thursday, February 6th from 6-8pm.

9890 Brewster Lane

Still need to fill a few more spots.

Sorry guys, i missed the replies. Please pm me if you know someone coming in. We have more open interviews saturday from 4-6pm.

If you/someone you know cant make an open interview i can try to get something set up.

As far as anyone who has applied/interviewed so far i know they are going over everyone's applications hopefully making call backs. They are looking to open very soon.

If you want me to check on a name for you please pm me.