T-Mobile users?

cybe

I switched from Verizon to Sprint, and there's really no excuse for how poor my data speeds are. (0.21mbps/0.08mpbs.)

I'm thinking of switching out to T-Mobile. Are you satisfied? Got experience or a speedtest to share?

Dont be fooled by jackasses post. Those speeds are limited to a very small area within columbus. If you are outside the outerbelt you can forget it. Swtich back to VZW. We just switched to them from sprint and couldnt be happier. We were getting those same DL speeds from sprint.

Just ran speed tests on mine and the wife's S4. Hers is bone stock in an Otterbox, mine's all rommed up on KitKat nightly and caseless and we're both tapping out at ~.4Mbps down with a few bars of 4G.

I'm inside 270 between Polaris and Easton.

Fuck it, we're bailing out tomorrow.

Thanks for the feedback.

How many threads have we had on here about Sprint sucking, and you still switch? You better hurry up and cancel inside your trial period (or whatever Sprint calls it) before you're stuck paying an ETF.

Adding insult to injury: You're paying an additional $10/month "Premium Data" charge for those dial up speeds.

using straight talk (uses at&t towers) i get 12mgs down in columbus 4g lte.

service has been better than verizon.

unlimited talk, text and technically unlimited data, but only get 2.5 gigs high speed data a month. $49 a month and that includes taxes.

Been with t-mobile for years...

Always had good speeds and coverage.

With my old Amaze 4G it got like 13-15mbps on HSPA+ in Hilliard

With my new HTC One I get

http://25.media.tumblr.com/d23bd94055e099a99d1aa2ad04bcc5d2/tumblr_mz6w5vrevo1suerqbo2_250.png again in hilliard.

I've had LTE everywhere I've been lately except Dublin :confused:

My ONLY complaint with T-mobile is I get a lot of data disconnects.

Like at first I just thought it was my old phone... but no I guess it's just the network.