My HPP Article

wagner

I just got word that my article on Mike Brown of the Ohio Boys Racing team will be in the June 2014 issue of High Performance Pontiac. The magazine goes on sale in March if you are interested in picking up a copy. The article I did on the LS Fest will be in print later this year, no date on that yet.

Now, I have been informed by the editor at High Performance Pontiac that he needs more content from me, specifically late model Pontiac stuff: 3rd and 4th Gen F-bodies, GTO, and G8s. So if you know of anybody that has something that is pretty nice let me know, I will see if I can do a story. I do have a couple people that I need to contact, but the more the better.

I will also be doing the feature on Ray’s car for GM High Tech this spring, that will be fun I’m sure. There is also a chance I might get to start doing work for the other Source Interlink titles and that opens up even more opportunities for different cars.

Power Automedia now has me helping with new product releases and I have also started working with all their titles. I’m almost to the point where I can float about any story and get it in somewhere. The only one left I need to write for is StangTV, but I know of a car or two I can get in there maybe :fuckyeah:

This ride just keeps getting more fun each day. It has taken a ton of hard work and determination but it has blossomed into a fun little second job and career.

Congrats. There are a few guys around that have some late model Pontiacs doing impressive things. Tim King is building a mean G8 in Dayton.

If it were me, I'd go straight to Rick Crawford. He isn't local, but I'm sure you could work that out. The guy is an absolute wizard with G8/GTO's , his customers are killing the records with their low budget setups.

Let me know if you need any info I can help with.