FS 98 M3 Sedan

owndjoo

Well, after thinking for weeks about it, I'm going to put the m3 up for sale... sadly. I bought this from Tom last March. I absolutely love this car and it came to me in amazing condition as we all know Tom. I have taken quite good care of it, upgrading some brake components this summer. (Rotors, Hawk pads, and braided front lines) I have put about 17k miles on it since then as it is about to break 170k. Front passenger strut needs replaced currently. Car sits on Eibach coils installed by Tom. Currently has winter wheels/tires on, and will come with the 17" ATS wheels that will need new rubber. Has a spare Carbon fiber hood as well. This car is 1 of 4 built according to the VIN check. (TV paint, 5spd, sedan, spoiler, sunroof, non folding rear seat) The absolute only reason I'm going through with this is that I am going back to bike racing and have to buy a truck. I could trade it in, but I really want to see it stay in the community as me and Tom had spoke about before.

Car does have the stud conversion as well. New battery new silver stars.

I'll start it at $6000 obo

edit, wheels are ASA JH8's btw

Edited by Owndjoo

VERY tempting..

I've always wanted one, but I have ZERO BMW experience and therefore have always been nervous on purchasing one... hmmmm

E36 platform (92-99) is a bargain for performance/value. M3's share many common parts with 3 series cars and there is tons of internet support. These cars don't put down the most power but its more about balance and high revs. Or just LS it :fuckyeah: