7/28/07 - Poker Run - Delaware Firefighters

Casper

Ok so being a bit of a noob to riding in the US, Does a poker run have anything to do with Poker?

What happens on a poker run?

:dunno:

Ah, good question young brit. Yes, it has everything to do with poker. Usually there will be five stops. At each stop you get a poker card. Whoever has the best hand at the last stop wins the pot.

Ah, good question young brit. Yes, it has everything to do with poker. Usually there will be five stops. At each stop you get a poker card. Whoever has the best hand at the last stop wins the pot.

that sounds way more fun than what i thought it was....go ride somewhere then sit down and play poker for some hours...

The final score is my fav bar by far in Delaware. I think i'm gonna take half a day and go on this thing.

Hencocks is way better, but final score isn't bad either. So how many people are going to do this, if i don't have anything going on i might do it.

Whitey wants to get a bunch of people to go. I agree. This is a very good cause, and we should show our support. I just talked to Mike Bay, the president of Road Hawgs MC. He said we could set up a section in the lot for us to meet there. So, how about we meet at QS&L on Polaris at 9a and roll out by 9:30a? Cruise up there, meet some people, eat some food, play some poker, ride a little, and support a good cause... Sounds like a perfect Saturday to me.

I am definitely going. I'll be at QS&L at 9:00a. Some guys from work are coming with us too. I think bornsinner and queenbee are coming too. Not sure who else, but the more the merrier. It's a huge poker run, and a great cause.

Oh, and I spoke with the guy who organizes it every year. He said it would be no problem at all to have a section of the lot for us.

Attached below is the flier. Supports a good cause.

Hey satan I also wanted to know about the cruise on Friday and Saturday nights. Is anyone cruisin on Friday night that you know of and where do I meet and what time. Im interested in watching.