This has to be the absolute worst Craigslist add ever.

Chief8one

Browsing adds for a new place to live....

http://columbus.craigslist.org/roo/4228620529.html

$400 / 600ft² - Roommate with community aspirations barter for rent (Columbus)

600ft2

1st you do not quality as you did not read this whole ad, if you had you would not ask the silly questions

you are asking. However if you will read the whole ad and respond per our directives, welcome, we are

serious and do not want to waste our time with folks who do not grasp details. Here are the details.

1) Yes the room is available don't ask if it is

2) No pets as in dogs cats ferrets or anything that will be eating by our dog pack of 5 big dogs ( gold fish probably OK)

3) No smokers no stoners no drunks 420 not OK 419 maybe!!!( sacraments VS life style) sure enjoy a glass of wine etc but if you need chemicals to feel good about yourself you lack spiritual and meditative depth. Coffee every morning hell yes, coffee all day long, you have dependency issues!

4) Not a party house we live in quiet neighborhood, so NO you cannot practice on your drum set here.

5) Physically fit your duties will be extremely physical as such you need to be fit this job, this is discrimination based on the legal right to have those who we work with be able to do the job required ( from splitting firewood to roofing to doing solar electrical, extreme house cleaning etc etc etc and may also include at times bookeeping child care etc) so if you broke your leg and cannot climb ladders etc do not apply! As far as sex, religion, race, orientation, tats, crazy hair etc we do not give a rats hind end about any of that just that you can do the many, any of jobs required.

6) Healthy living we eat as organic and non GMO etc as we can. We are not vegans, you could be if you can support our diet as well, if ours offends you then this will not work. If you shower once a month you are invited to live outside with dogs who will think you smell GREAT!!

7) Community living you will have your own space but there are shared chores and efforts Shared chores ( things we all benefit from are like shared meals, gardening and fire wood) then paid chores like you cleaning our space etc.

What we have to offer

1) 600 Sq' Room with its own bath, kitchenette, laundry and entrance as well as a 100Sq' artist studio space for your own projects.

2) Big yard with organic garden, camp site lots of room for projects

1 acre of land in the middle of 80 acres of land with football field size private lake in southern Ohio for retreats etc . . . long term a place for a shared cabin (Currently being built)

3) Employment ( legal W-2 worker comp etc) at anyone of our 3 business, electrical, cleaning company, organic food truck (if full time will include some form of health insurance). For these jobs you will need to pass background checks.

How this works, you rent share is $400 ( 1 person) pays for everything ( except food) you work 40 hours this pays your share, each hour after 40 in a month you get paid a pay check.

How to respond

1) Respond via e-mail and include your e-mail address and put the word "Community" in subject line, if not included your response will be deleted.

2) Those who include their phone # will be giving 1st call back and interviews.

3) Yes we will be more than glad to answer in depth all real sincere questions and if fact we expect these

from a sincere person, we are in no rush, we do realize we have a very unique opportunity and suspect this may take a very long time to find the right person.

I can not wait to see how CR destroys this....

A little on the crazy side yeah, but they're offering $10/hr for usual housework? Not bad.

I dont think it was for house work, seems like they want you to work at one of there 3 business's.

Personally I think these people sound fucking crazy. You cant do this, or that, or that, but you HAVE to do the shit WE dont want too! They sound fucking ridiculous.

Seriously though, you can have a glass of coffee in the morning but not all day if you want too? Who the hell can tell you you cant drink some damn coffee. You have to be physically fit? Also seems like they want someone to do the shit they dont want to do. And gardening? Wtf, what if you dont care about flowers or a garden, they still want you out there working in it. Healthy living? Sorry but i love me some snack foods and they can SMD if they would try to tell me what i can and can't eat.

They just sound like some crazy people, damn house nazis.

I dont think it was for house work, seems like they want you to work at one of there 3 business's.

Personally I think these people sound fucking crazy. You cant do this, or that, or that, but you HAVE to do the shit WE dont want too! They sound fucking ridiculous.

Seriously though, you can have a glass of coffee in the morning but not all day if you want too? Who the hell can tell you you cant drink some damn coffee. You have to be physically fit? Also seems like they want someone to do the shit they dont want to do. And gardening? Wtf, what if you dont care about flowers or a garden, they still want you out there working in it. Healthy living? Sorry but i love me some snack foods and they can SMD if they would try to tell me what i can and can't eat.

They just sound like some crazy people, damn house nazis.

Sounds like some '60's/'70's hippies trying a new "semi-capitalism" based commune model. Those over 50 will remember, those over 65 who "experienced the '60's may not....

So, it's bad to disclose pretty much everything ahead?

Granted it's not a usual set of terms, but everything is pretty much laid out.

You want a bad ad, try this.

Ads for rx-7's are usually good for a chuckle, but this one is one of the funnier ones i have seen in a while.