Does anyone know Jeff green Grove city area

carl1647545492

Well I have my property back in my possession so I am happy for now.

So after weeks of him saying "I need more money" " I need more time to get this part "

I finally told him to give up the unfinished tranny and bring it back and I will find some one to finish it,we just got it back tonight.

It bothers me that this guys modus operandi is so far off base only for the fact that we are on a car forum that reaches out to local car guys, I was able to get him some unwanted attention and get my stuff back.Thanks Bill and Cr for that.

So after weeks of him saying "I need more money" " I need more time to get this part "

I finally told him to give up the unfinished tranny and bring it back and I will find some one to finish it,we just got it back tonight.

It bothers me that this guys modus operandi is so far off base only for the fact that we are on a car forum that reaches out to local car guys, I was able to get him some unwanted attention and get my stuff back.Thanks Bill and Cr for that.

Anytime Carl. Glad you got your property back. You need anything else give me a call.

• Upvote 2

Between this and the Cobra getting recovered, I've enjoyed this season of CR Vigilante Justice.