Ridiculous 9mm Self Defense Round. Brutal Damage

Benner

Definitely a game changer for 9mm fans

Check out the damage pattern at 2:12

http://thelibertydigest.com/2014/01/24/the-new-ammunition-that-has-gun-owners-drooling/

It looks like it could do some serious damage to flesh if its not a gimmick.

http://thelibertydigest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/1484717_1457441147811438_1727290480_n.jpg

Edited by Paul
merging threads

I bet it gets banned... just like Black Talons once were....

KillJoy

That's pretty badass.

I agree though, will probably get banned.

Black talons was never banned, Winchesters just discontinued them due to bad publicity. They were later reintroduced as the Winchester Ranger SXT.

Probably only useful in revolvers. Good luck on getting them to feed reliable in semi-automatic handguns.

Your pretty much told that if you're in a self defense situation your not shooting to sjmply wound your attacker. If I pull the trigger in a self defense situation you better believe I'm pulling that trigger till there's an audible clink from an empty chamber.

Seems a bit excessive for a "defense round". A defense round should stop someone from coming at you, not completely destroying them. Maybe im misinformed.

You are.

You don't shoot to "wound". It's life or death, if you are shooting to wound, you probably shouldn't be shooting them.

Your pretty much told that if you're in a self defense situation your not shooting to sjmply wound your attacker. If I pull the trigger in a self defense situation you better believe I'm pulling that trigger till there's an audible clink from an empty chamber.

You shoot till there is one side to the story.

• Upvote 1