Heating help v. lennox part

Ramsey

Might try the local sears parts center or a lennox dealer

Ive called their listed dealer lennox parts plus and they didnt have one nationwide. She gave me the number to webber do-it-yourself and they didnt have one. I found one in Kansas city.

Im calling every lennox number i can google.

If you Don't feel comfortable doing it i understand but if it was my problem I'd be hot wiring the fan motor and jumping any solenoid valve in my way and lighting that sucker with a match.

Not responsible for blown up houses, I'm a pro at rigging electronics.

If you Don't feel comfortable doing it i understand but if it was my problem I'd be hot wiring the fan motor and jumping any solenoid valve in my way and lighting that sucker with a match.

Not responsible for blown up houses, I'm a pro at rigging electronics.

That was my thought, but we are collecting electric heaters for now. I can have one overnighted, but still looking local.

I need to find a ignition control board 21w14 locally or one i can drive to and pick up today.

http://www.amazon.com/21W14-Lennox-Replacement-Furnace-Control/dp/B00FQHU8QS

Good luck, you're going to pay a premium getting it in town. I just had to get a blower inducer motor for my furnace (luckily when it warmed up.)

I went here http://www.lennox.com/locate/dealer-list.asp and called a few columbus shops, found the part for 4x what it was on amazon for same day pick up...

I have prime so I got 2nd day, and ran the fireplace on blast and two heat dishes kept the house comfy while I waited for the 150 inducer motor, vs paying 420...BUT it is pretty cold now...

found one in michigan, heading there now. thanks for the help.

wow!! Good luck with that drive man! When you get home you should let us know where at in Michigan you had to drive too. This is definitely a day that you cant go without heat in your house, for comfort for one and then two so your pipes don't freeze and burst (What a mess that shit is too clean up, been there myself).

wow!! Good luck with that drive man! When you get home you should let us know where at in Michigan you had to drive too. This is definitely a day that you cant go without heat in your house, for comfort for one and then two so your pipes don't freeze and burst (What a mess that shit is too clean up, been there myself).

Got on the road and my guy at speer called back and said he had one. It was going to be canton, like 45 mins north of toledo. It was for work, only on rtu was running. It was 50 inside.