Crash at Rolex 24

KentStateTsi

Both drivers had to be cut out. Bypassed the medical center and went straight to a larger facility. #99 DP vette was fastest car by 8 seconds during practice.

Nissans Deltawing still hasn't finished a 24hr race. #5 DP vette set the Daytona speed record of 222mph and won the event. I got to stand next to Rahals #56 BMW on the grid and was very surprised to see Courtney Force standing next to me. I guess she is dating Graham Rahal. No diesel Audi's. Mazda's diesel 4cyl looks interesting and shares 50% parts commonality with the consumer engine.

Both drivers had to be cut out. Bypassed the medical center and went straight to a larger facility. #99 DP vette was fastest car by 8 seconds during practice.

Nissans Deltawing still hasn't finished a 24hr race. #5 DP vette set the Daytona speed record of 222mph and won the event. I got to stand next to Rahals #56 BMW on the grid and was very surprised to see Courtney Force standing next to me. I guess she is dating Graham Rahal. No diesel Audi's. Mazda's diesel 4cyl looks interesting and shares 50% parts commonality with the consumer engine.

Yea, Graham and Courtney have been all over each other's Instagram pages....they been dating for at least 6 months....