Shell URT Advanced race gas

noobiemcnooberson.

Good it sucked!

There claims were rubbish. They told us if you just put it in a car it would make more power. Really I put it in a boosted car and it made less power, After dialing it back in which took only a 2-3 pulls it did indeed make more power, But we added timing and leaned it out to gain that power.

Good it sucked!

There claims were rubbish. They told us if you just put it in a car it would make more power. Really I put it in a boosted car and it made less power, After dialing it back in which took only a 2-3 pulls it did indeed make more power, But we added timing and leaned it out to gain that power.

Could you have added the same amount of timing on regular gas without inducing knock?

Good it sucked!

Any time you change gases you should retune. Specific gravity is different from fuel to fuel regardless of octane. And if they actually told you it'd make more power without retuning then they're ignant.

I used to use an oxygenated 110oct VP fuel. can't remember the name though... the talon looooooved it. would drop .5-.7 in the 1/4 just swapping the fuel. Injectors were too big though, so could never get a real nice tune on it with the bigger setup. on the

14b turbo it literally went from 13.19 on 93 to 12.6 on the 110. It wasn't too expensive either.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm well aware that when you change fuels you should tune. But she'll claimed if you put it in and make pulls you would gain. Power. It was indeed race gas and on a previously knock Limited car we were able to add 3 degrees and gained about 25whp