Spring Car Show Schedules

99StockGT

It's about time to start cleaning the rides, blacking the tires, and retyping the Car Resume so we can speak to what all has been done in the off season...what shows are we all looking forward to? Obviously there are the big boys out there like Good Guys but what others are we most looking forward to?

I'm most excited for that. I moved to london last year from columbus and didn't even know about this show until the day of. So badass watching tons of cobras rip down a main road in london.

Pay for a ride down Main St! All monies go to charity and maybe you'll get lucky and get to ride with my Dad....he lets it ALL hang out so bring some clean undies. :D

I haven't been to anything IFO or the like in a LONG time, what's the typical feel like there now? Back when the Stealth was my fun car and East Side Hooters was still a place to be those were some fun events. Do they go on into the evening as an event any more or is it more or less done once the show closes?

• 2 weeks later...
Camaro Vs. Mustang? Why have I never heard of this? Details please?

First time for me last year. Here is the next one.....

[Description]

*Jointly hosted by Mahoning Valley Mustangs & NorthEastern Ohio Camaro Club (NEOCC)

*Saturday, June 14th, 2014 (10am-2pm)

*Event is RAIN or SHINE

*($5) Minimum per Car Donation

*You Pick the Winners - $1/Vote for your favorite Mustang or Camaro.

*Chinese Auction, 50/50, Door Prizes

*100% proceeds will be donated to Mahoning Valley's Angel of Easter Seals

*For more info call Morgan Iorio @ 330.730.3348 or Keith @ 330.829.0560

*Spectators Welcome

*Volunteers Needed - please contact us today

*NEOCC will have a Camarovan leaving promptly at 8:45 along Interstate 76E - the rest stop just past St. Rt. 14 Edinburg