Child custody

Johny Utah

Well it's not quite as simple as the courts deciding.

If you had fought since birth with the courts for custody, it honestly may be a different story.

Why does she have custody is really as simple as "she had him first" mentality.

( this is all IMHO)

Well it's not quite as simple as the courts deciding.

If you had fought since birth with the courts for custody, it honestly may be a different story.

Why does she have custody is really as simple as "she had him first" mentality.

( this is all IMHO)

IMO, it's mostly b/c most women just have that natural mom thing. Guys it's much more rare to have that natural instinict therefore most judges will always side with women.

IMO, it's mostly b/c most women just have that natural mom thing. Guys it's much more rare to have that natural instinict therefore most judges will always side with women.

Well yes there's this part too but I have a different view because I was raised by my father because my mother did not have that ability

Mothers are the nurturers biologically speaking.

But personally I don't think that negates the role of a father being just as good a parent as a mother.

Men do not get a fair shake in custody trials especially ones where the father is fighting for custody

I have went thru this, and my son is six now and I can tell you Im not getting custody. Never married to the mother, and I was military so I was gone all the time. Your situation is similar to mine.

Basically what it came down to was to why now? The judge said that the child seemed to be doing fine in her care so why was I pursing custody 3 years after birth. He couldn't seem to understand I was deployed/have been deployed most of his life.

It seems that paying child support isn't just for your kid, you also have to be there provide emotional support (which often is extra money) for her as well just to keep you two from feuding, b/c in the end your going to lose so just kiss her ass and hope in time things change.

You gotta think and plan long term. Do you feel she is unfit in some way? If she's a POS pot head or some other loser call her out on it by calling the child welfare people, can't think of the name now. They'll harass her to death with interviews and keep the calls coming in. Build a case against her and use the system to do it if your serious about getting custody.

Otherwise just like everyone else says, its a mommy state.