Fuel lines

Ryan218

The return line on my cobra is leaking. The rest of the hard lines I'd like to replace As well as all the brake hard lines. I've looked at inline tube and they only have 64-93 and places like lmr have the stainless steel brake lines that are all pre bent and have the fittings on them at. But no luck with fuel lines. Anyone have a idea where I could get the same in the way of fuel lines? Ford maybe an option? Or to old for something like this for them to have?

Why not get Josh to help you and do it yourself? You guys did a good job on my brake line

We got enough projects go on as it is. Rather just in bolt and bolt new ones in.

Got a 63 galaxy were about to start on a 84 Camaro being resorted and all the trucks to keep up on. Plus want them to fit like factory. And I don't have the patience to do lines front to rear for fuel and take lines. Trying to get the car ready for Brian to tune first week of March.

Ryan take it to Right Stuff/ON3 performance in westerville!!!!

Just gonna send them to inline tube. Couple day turn around. Just got to get my tires from tire rack and have Derak put then on so I can get the car back on the lift and take them off.