Wedding Officiant

Zx2guy19

Mornin' folks!

As some of you have probably seen through recent threads, I'm tying the knot here soon in May. Received news that the officiant we had lined up is no longer in business, and being that he was our only choice since he (re) married my parents and my sister and her husband, we are basically left with no one.

My fiance said to "post it on that one car website" because you guys have been very helpful so far (photographer, venue, DJ), so I am looking for more help!

Who have people used recently that they would recommend, and what is the price? It is for a Friday night, so hoping most aren't booked up just yet.

Not sure if it matters or not, but it isn't a religious wedding and it's located in Tall Timbers in Reynoldsburg.

Thanks as always!

you just looking for the person who stands behind you guys and reads all that shit and talks a bit, right? (sorry...not big into the marriage thing)...if so, pm me your email or something. my best friends wifes dad does that stuff. ill see what she/he says

I ended up getting a really nice local guy who repairs elevators to do mine. Total time of the ceremony was maybe 5 minutes. We didn't want a religious ordeal or anything like that. It was really hot out and our friends loved it. It let us get married and onto the honeymoon right-fast.

jus sayin...