CR gun crew shooting meet?

Chief8one

Just throwing this out there. It's winter and some might be getting the cabin fever and want things to do. Not sure if anyone would want to get together for some shooting at a indoor range etc.?

I'm new to the Columbus area/gun owner so ... I thought it might be fun?

I only have 46 rounds through my 92a1 and the fun factor of shooting solo at a range seems like it would only be fun for a short time. With others could be an evening.

Like I said just a thought.

I am trying to learn all the different gun models/makers and it's like studying for one of my old biology exams. So much info.

LEPD is close to me and even without a membership, the range is reasonably priced. Plus they are ok with me picking up brass. I don't buy anything there as their prices seem high. If I want to shoot I go there. If I want to buy I go elsewhere.

I'm usually at LEPD as well (weekly)

How do you stand those asshats?

What do you guys think of the range staff there? (at LEPD)

Good enough for a meet, or no?

no.

LEPD staff seems trashy and greedy. Seems like a family business of scumbags. Been there twice. Do not plan on going again.

+1

Im down for briar I've still yet to make it out there, Blackwing is fine too I'm 5 mins away.

Cool.

Don't get me wrong guys. Briar Rabbit isn't some super clean state-of-the-art facility. But, its got a covered rifle range where you can hang steel targets every 50 yards (basically). And, I have 4 steel targets that have withstood dozens of rounds of 50BMG.

Here are the targets I have.

1534777_10102203543408374_178762852_o.jpg

And here is a bad picture of the range.

The mounds are down the left-hand side. Each one is 50y from the next.

1669679_10102203533064104_1403616440_o.jpg