Sochi LOLs

wagner

smells like propaganda to me.

Russia is trying, the real world is pointing out how much failbus this is.

I saw a news story that they are blaming repoorters for the damage and its all fake. One of the head people from the Russia IOC said they had footage from one of the hotels of a reporter turning a bathtub on and letting it run all day :lol:

They just keep screwing up

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/19eytbcurwnupgif/ku-xlarge.gif

I'm sure that is not their fault.

I will say one thing, just about every person I have met from Russia or countries close to it have been cool as hell. Love to have fun and very nice.

It just seems like that country has bigger leadership issues than the U.S. and that is bad...

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/olympic-hotel-horrors-have-been-blown-a-little-out-of-proportion-sochi-is-beautiful-201462

sounds like the shitty journalist were put into their respective hotels, everyone else seems problem free lol

That makes sense, put the people who will be telling your story to the world in the 3rd world hotels and then wonder why bad things get published.

Who is flying that plane over there :lol:

That makes sense, put the people who will be telling your story to the world in the 3rd world hotels and then wonder why bad things get published.

Who is flying that plane over there :lol:

if you havnt noticed yet, russia doesnt give a fuck what americans or others think lol their survival isnt based on tourism

if you havnt noticed yet, russia doesnt give a fuck what americans or others think lol their survival isnt based on tourism

:dumb:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/winter-olympics/10625401/Sochi-opening-ceremony-How-was-Vladimir-Putins-television-screen-showing-all-five-Olympic-rings.html

Russia seems like a joke. That's why all these Russian guys get wasted and decide to jump off a building.

Now Russian women on the other hand (speaking hot/cute here), I love them. Just something about them and the way they talk. Ever since that myrtle beach trip..........

Russia seems like a joke. That's why all these Russian guys get wasted and decide to jump off a building.

Now Russian women on the other hand (speaking hot/cute here), I love them. Just something about them and the way they talk. Ever since that myrtle beach trip..........

Not of Russia is a joke, but this Olympic mess looks really bad.

...stripped and fell on a set of knife...only in Russia

I feel bad for the Russian Olympic team. Would Stalin II lines the athletes up and shoot them too if they fail so medal?