flappy bird

Jackson1647545504

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My best is 59 after a couple days. I always beat my son at his own games so he wanted me to try and beat his score of 62. The day I got close with the 59, he made it to like 130. I told him he won. Game is difficult. Get 40 something and the next time die at 5.

What was speculation?

That Nintendo was, in fact, all over his ass for ripping off the Cheep-Cheeps and whatnot from Mario Brothers. Though $50k/day in ad revenue was likely causing him more than just a few headaches among his Vietnamese neighbors...

As I told my wife the last time the Powerball went exponential, just because you have lots more money doesn't mean the money problems go away, they just have more zeroes attached to them.

That Nintendo was, in fact, all over his ass for ripping off the Cheep-Cheeps and whatnot from Mario Brothers. Though $50k/day in ad revenue was likely causing him more than just a few headaches among his Vietnamese neighbors...

As I told my wife the last time the Powerball went exponential, just because you have lots more money doesn't mean the money problems go away, they just have more zeroes attached to them.

He said it wasn't due to legal troubles and was all because of headaches.

I don't understand why the fuck this game became so popular to begin with, the actual game (helicopter I think? not entirely sure which one was first since there's been so many) is like 8000 years old and nobody gives a shit about it. The entire game is a complete rip, and I hope Nintendo tears his ass open if the speculation is true about them threatening legal action. The interview is hilarious. "Something different from mobile games today"? Uhhh okay dude. Edited by airwg2189