flappy bird

Jackson1647545504

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I clicked the link and then had a seizure - wtf?

I think the entire intrawebz runs on the same screen. Yours is the bright red one with the circle around it. Press space bar to 'click'.

It's still laggy as shit, though. I quit after about 3 tries.

It worked great for me, I found it rather entertaining. It's like a sperm simulator -- you and a few hundred noble warriors struggling against all odds. After a few pipes it's you and a select few, and then one by one you get to watch as the last few survivors get picked off. No babies today.

It worked great for me, I found it rather entertaining. It's like a sperm simulator -- you and a few hundred noble warriors struggling against all odds. After a few pipes it's you and a select few, and then one by one you get to watch as the last few survivors get picked off. No babies today.

I will continue to crash that fucker into the ground on purpose. :dumb:

I don't want to be "that guy," but if it's not completely obvious from the video itself that it's a fake, the fact that it was uploaded by "pipocaVFX" should remove all doubt. And if there's still doubt you can click on the user's other videos and see some more cool animations inspired by popular video games.

Crazy that a guy who does video effects would be so good at the game, right?