66 mustang coupe painting

everlight44

Greetings friends,

One of my pharmacists at work has an old 66 mustang restoration project going and needs to get the body painted and possibly primer resprayed. The only place in town I knew of for good paint jobs was Yokes, but they moved and I'm not sure where they went.

Searching the forms I located http://www.cliffordautomotive.com/

Are there other shops that might be able to do it? Or does anyone know where Yokes moved to? He doesn't want a "show quality" job but does want it to look good.

Thanks - Sean

Lots of people on have felt with Clifford and have been happy. I can't speak on them as I have never done anything with them.

How ever I do have an opinion about this subject as I am doing the same thing to my race car, I don't need a show quality paint job but I do want no runs and stuff like that. So I know how the guy feels. Now to my point, any painter worth his skills will do their best because it's their name going on the car so their price will reflect that. I hope this helps in any way possible. It is what I have been running into. But I actually may get in touch with Kevin and see what he can do for me so thanks for the light bulb