Any bass players? Selling a nice bass!

caseyctsv

Damn that is a hell of a nice Pbass. Used to play but haven't in a long time. I'll send the link around.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I had not played in 20 years or so and my church needed a bass player for contemporary worship. I went out and bought the best bass I knew of at the time. It just does not have the right sound for this type of music and I have not played it much after picking up another bass over a year ago.

It really is a beautiful bass, kills me to sell it but don't want to keep it and not play it.

If you decide to get into crackhead pricing, then let me know. I don't need it, but I might add it to the collection if it gets low enough. I'm looking for a Peavey Cirrus right now anyway.

Either way, I'll pass the word for you. These are great basses.

Great bass. Love my 89. Wish I had the extra cash, but I'll spread the word.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I had not played in 20 years or so and my church needed a bass player for contemporary worship. I went out and bought the best bass I knew of at the time. It just does not have the right sound for this type of music and I have not played it much after picking up another bass over a year ago.

It really is a beautiful bass, kills me to sell it but don't want to keep it and not play it.

Check your pickups. I used my pbass for contemporary worship for years. I now primarily use my Ibanez 405qm.

Check your pickups. I used my pbass for contemporary worship for years. I now primarily use my Ibanez 405qm.

It's got Seymour Duncan pickups, I don't think those are the problem :lolguy:

Yeah I tried that. When I got an Ibanez SR505 it became obsolete. It sounds exactly as a Pbass should but not cut out for what I need.

(Next bass will be a Music Man Stingray 5)

It's got Seymour Duncan pickups, I don't think those are the problem :lolguy:

Didn't look at that, but regardless, different pickups for diff applications (obviously). Those are nice though.

Yeah I tried that. When I got an Ibanez SR505 it became obsolete. It sounds exactly as a Pbass should but not cut out for what I need.

(Next bass will be a Music Man Stingray 5)

Understand that. I rarely use mine now either. I also plan on getting a MM sometime in the future.