First Mustang ever sold is still running.

Stretch

Seen that before but is very cool.

On a side note back in early 64 my dad was dating a girl ( both lived in the Whitehall area) and her dad was the manager of a local Ford dealership ( can't remember which one I'd have to ask), he picked her up to go to a spring dance in his 57 Chevy 2 door hardtop belair. Her father asked if my dad was planning to take her out in the 57....My dad said well it's the only car I have so yes.......Her dad said not tonight your not! he tossed the keys to my dad to a brand new Mustang Vert 260 v8 Red with black interior black top. My dad asked what kinda car is that and the Guy said it's Fords new Mustang, He said their going on sale soon and I want you to take it to the dance and then take it to every cruise in burger joint in Columbus, he said make sure you tell people where the car can be purchased!

So he did, said he drove the shit outta that car that night and people were stopping him and looking at the car ever place they went.

You'd never hear of that these days