12+ Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited Opinions

6 Speed S4

What do you guys/gals think of these? My mom has been looking for a new (ish) car and this is top on her list. I've never driven one just seen them around. She's wanting to buy the 3.6R Limited model fully loaded. I told her to get a euro but she didn't like the 2011 Toureg (SP?), the 2006 X5 4.8is she loved but the one we found we couldn't come to a deal and the dealer sold it from underneath us, and then she drove one of these and fell in love with it. She didn't want something older than 3-4 years and this fits the budget perfectly.

Just trying to get Subaru peeps opinion and anyone else who knows anything about them. Link to specs/info

http://www.cars.com/subaru/outback/2012/snapshot

Here are some of the key features /specs of the 3.6R Limited:

3.6 H6 256hp/247 ft-lbs - 6 AT CVT/ or 5 AT w paddle shifters / AWD (duh)

Harmon Kardon 9 speaker 490 watt stereo/HD audio/CD changer/ sat radio/ w aux input/ NAV

auto dimming rear view mirror w/ back up camera and compass

power/heated seats/leather

streaming blue tooth audio

remote start

home link

heated mirrors

auto climate control

And all the other stuff that is standard.....

Opinions/ personal experience with these would be great so I can make sure shes making a decent move on it. They seem like they have good reviews. Again I personally prefer euro vehicles for myself but this is not for me.

Thanks in advance.

To the average butt, it has about the same power as a turbo car without having to deal with turbo maintenance. Which I suppose is the appeal of them. Pretty rock solid cars for sure. Not 100% on what the fuel economy difference is, but I would imagine the turbo car would be better out of boost, but I could be wrong.